Monthly Tap Takeover
Irish Tap Takeover
Our newly branded flagship beer, the one that started it all. Our unique bourbon barrel ageing process brings flavours like vanilla and toffee and we’ve combined this with the malty character of our Scotch Ale to create an incredible taste experience.
We brew The Original using our unique barrel into beer method, turning the traditional beer into barrel process on its head without losing any of the wonderful flavours and aromas from the barrel.
Irish tradition meets American spirit in Guinness Blonde. Complex and flavorful. Light, floral and alive with citrus. This beer is perfectly balanced with a lingering malt and biscuity finish. It’s the coming together of vibrant flavors, of character drawn from both sides of the pond. And it’s come a long way to get here.
GUINNESS – HARP LAGER – 5.0% ABV
Harp Lager is an Irish lager created in 1960 by Guinness in its Great Northern Brewery, Dundalk. It is a major lager brand throughout most of Ulster, but is a minor lager brand in the rest of Ireland.
In 300 years of triumph, adversity and above all, brewing, you learn a thing or two about ale. This, our original Red Ale, is a blend of mild hops, sweet malt and roasted barley. Like the castle at the heart of our Kilkenny home, it’s stood the test of time throughout Irish history, and earned its rightful place as Ireland’s most loved ale.
Named for a medieval Scottish sword, CLAYMORE SCOTCH ALE is our tribute to the legendary “Wee Heavy” beers of Scotland. This malty, deep-ruby beauty features lots of caramel sweetness, a reserved hop profile, and a subtle warming character. Unlike its namesake, this beer only requires one hand, but it’ll still make you feel like nobility.
Ask for a flight of all 5 beers!
- Soul Craft Brewing – Green Chile Ale 5.2% ABV
- Prost Brewing – Dunkel 5.2% ABV
- 10 Barrel Brewing – Apocalypse IPA 6.5% ABV
- Upslope Brewing – Craft LAger 4.8% ABV
- Deschutes Brewing – Fresh Squeezed IPA 5.6% ABV
- Denver Brewing Company – Graham Cracker Porter 5.6% ABV
- Eddyline Brewing – River Runners Pale Ale 5.75% ABV
- Sandlot Brewery – Blue Moon Belgian-Style Wheat Ale 5.4% ABV
- Avery Brewing – Avery IPA 6.5% ABV
- Dry Dock Brewing Apricot Blonde 5.1% ABV
- Breckenridge Brewery – 471 Small Batch Double IPA 9.2% ABV
- Breckenridge Brewery – Nitro Vanilla Porter 4.7% ABV
- Breckenridge Brewery – Avalanche Ale 4.4% ABV
- Odell Brewing – 90 Shilling Ale 5.3% ABV
- Guinness LTD – Guinness 4.2% ABV
- Anheuser-Busch – Budweiser 5% ABV
- Anheuser-Busch – Bud Light 4.2% ABV
- Anheuser-Busch – Stella Artois 5% ABV
- Miller Coors – Coors Light 4.2% ABV
- Coors Banquet
- Coors Light
- Miller Lite
- Miller Genuine Draft
- PBR Cans
- Fat Tire
- Sam Adams
- Angry Orchard Apple Cider
- Sour Apricot Cans
- Bud Light
- Bud Light Chelada
- Bud Light Lime
- Michelob Ultra
- Corona Light
- Modelo Especial
- Dos Equis Lager
- Dos Equis Amber
- Smirnoff Orange
- Smirnoff Blue
- O’Doul’s Non-alcoholic
- O’Doul’s Amber Non-alcoholic